TexMaths is hosted by
At the project page on Sourceforge, you will find among other tools a bug tracker and a feature request tracker.
If you want to translate TexMaths into your favorite language, please do the following steps:
- Rename the TexMaths-0.XX.oxt file to TexMaths-0.XX.zip and extract it to a folder
- In the po subfolder, you will find a file named TexMaths.pot
- Rename this file as yy.po where yy is your two characters language code (ex: de.po for German)
- Edit the yy.po file with an UTF-8 aware text editor
- Remove the #,fuzzy line at the beginning of the file and fill the informations (name, language, date, group, etc.)
- Translate each msgid string into the corresponding msgstr string
- In the help subfolder, you will find a description.en and an help.en file, that are plain text files. Just translate both files and name the translated files description.yy and help.yy
- Send me the final yy.po, description.yy and help.yy files
On Linux, if you want to check your translation work, you can run the command ./makepkg 0.XX in the TexMaths root directory, where 0.XX is the TexMaths version number (ex: run ./makepkg 0.46.1 for version 0.46.1). This will create a .oxt extension file in the parent folder. Then, install this new version of the extension in LibreOffice and enjoy your ttanslation!
You can send me bugs, feature requests, patches, etc. at this mail address:
I'll do my best to answer shortly, but please don't blame me if things take some more time...